Journey to Kristen

The story of our adoption of our new daughter, Kristen. We are so excited to be welcoming her home from South Korea! Check back for updates and to hear all about our travel and Kristen arriving home at last!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A new address!


I guess if you are reading this, you found the new blog site for our adoption journey to Kristen. There are several features of this site that I really like and wanted to switch over before I leave.

You can check out the archives of my Rainbowkids blog on the right, as well as my blog about Daniel and Katie.

We are still waiting with much excitement for our call. I know I will probably not sleep much tonight anticipating the morning. I would just like to get that call for Mother's Day.

Thanks again for following our journey - we are excited to get to the next chapter!

4 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Shan said...

Haha! And now I can leave comments! LOL

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am so excited for you! She is a beautiful little girl and I'm sure she and your family will be blessed a million times over. :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited to continue to watch this story unfold! Thank you for sharing your story so we can share the burden of prayer...and join in you with rejoicing!!!!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see Kristen. It is so exciting that another little one is coming into our family! We love you kristen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home