Journey to Kristen

The story of our adoption of our new daughter, Kristen. We are so excited to be welcoming her home from South Korea! Check back for updates and to hear all about our travel and Kristen arriving home at last!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tomorrow...

I can't get the good old song "Tomorrow" from the musical Annie out of my head. Each day we wake up and hold our breath waiting for the phone to ring. It is hard when it does not, but then we get to the evening and hope takes over again.

It feels like an endless journey with so many delays right now, but I am just trying to remember that we REALLY ARE so close to meeting Kristen. Pretty much anything that could delay us, has delayed us - but the good news is that there aren't very many more things that could go wrong!

And so, I leave you with the song that is playing in my head over and over - maybe tomorrow will be the day!

Tomorrow

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More hugs and prayers

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That song is perfect Bekah!! It made me misty eyed!! Praying that you get that call TOMORROW!!!! Hurry Home sweet Kristen!!

God Bless,
Wendy

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Shan said...

TOMORROW!!!! I just know it! :D
Thanks for hanging with me tonight. It was great. :D
Still praying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home